Meme and icon dump
Apr. 16th, 2009 11:36 amx-posted from LJ...
a_loquita gave me a choice of Eureka or Sanctuary and said answer these questions:
1. one true pairing ship
2. canon ship
3. "If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" ship
4. "you are one sick bastard" ship
5. "I dabble a little" ship
6. "it's like a car crash" ship
7. "tickles my fancy but not sold just yet" ship
8. "makes no canon sense but why the Hell not" ship
9. "everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" ship
1. Helen/John
2. Helen/John
3. Helen/Will
4. Bigfoot/Henry
5. Helen and I guess anyone, because she is awesome and I just want to read fic about her!
6. Will/Ashley
7. Henry/Ashley
8. (er, slash?) Druitt/Watson
9. Will with either of the Magnus women
+
Icon dump!
1. one true pairing ship
2. canon ship
3. "If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" ship
4. "you are one sick bastard" ship
5. "I dabble a little" ship
6. "it's like a car crash" ship
7. "tickles my fancy but not sold just yet" ship
8. "makes no canon sense but why the Hell not" ship
9. "everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" ship
1. Helen/John
2. Helen/John
3. Helen/Will
4. Bigfoot/Henry
5. Helen and I guess anyone, because she is awesome and I just want to read fic about her!
6. Will/Ashley
7. Henry/Ashley
8. (er, slash?) Druitt/Watson
9. Will with either of the Magnus women
+
Icon dump!
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
Table created with accio.nu's icon table(less) generator
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-23 03:47 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-23 05:37 pm (UTC)Instructions: http://community.livejournal.com/thefulcrum/27856.html
The Fulcrum on LJ (Mixit styles): http://community.livejournal.com/thefulcrum/tag/02.+style:mixit
ETA: Hmmm. I kinda forgot we are in beta still! None of my HTML is working, so you get the long links. :p